Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncover the secrets of the Keyblade War!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Radiant Garden
The Prologue EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:55 am by Konor

» Sign-Up
The Prologue EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:43 pm by Cantus

» Pick Your Story
The Prologue EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:12 pm by Ren

» How often stories come out..
The Prologue EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:40 am by Ren

» A little lore...
The Prologue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:41 pm by Ren

» The Prologue
The Prologue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:21 pm by Ren

» Possible Limit!
The Prologue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:49 pm by Ren

» Collectables
The Prologue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:24 am by Konor

» Welcome!
The Prologue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:04 am by Konor

Affiliates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Prologue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Konor
Admin
Konor

Character sheet
Name:
Classification:
Health:
The Prologue Left_bar_bleue50/50The Prologue Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Prologue Empty
PostSubject: The Prologue   The Prologue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:11 am

Welcome to the prologue. My co-authors and I will each post a part of the prologue that sets up the story and gives you a chance to see our writing styles and pick a story to follow. Without further ado, we present...

Site Logo
Back to top Go down
https://khkeybladewar.rpg-board.net
Konor
Admin
Konor

Character sheet
Name:
Classification:
Health:

The Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prologue   The Prologue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Prologue: Konor

I lay my head back against the sand. Hot blood gushes from my side, turning the terrain around me crimson. At that point, I know it is over. I think back to how I got here. I remember when it all started...

My name is Konor Kaze. I am from Twilight Town, in the continent of Radiant Garden. Radiant Garden was named after its capitol. In Twilight Town, I studied with a Keyblade Master in the ways of balance between light and darkness. His name is Lance. We lived and trained in a huge mansion. It all began when Lance was called to a meeting of Keyblade masters…

I opened the mansion door, my dirty blond hair brushing over my eyes. I threw the wood stick of sea salt ice cream into the trash and called up to Master Lance, “Ready, master?”

“Yeah. Let’s get going,” Master Lance answered. Master Lance was 6' 5'', just 3 inches taller than me. He had short black hair and wore many outfits, but they always had two colors: white and black. He was like a father to me. We threw our keyblades into the air. Master Lance’s Keyblade came back as a white and black motorcycle-like vehicle. Mine quickly followed, becoming a black and white skateboard-like vehicle. We jumped on them, and quickly moved across the landscape. With Master Lance’s clearance, we easily pass over Titan, an underwater city, through Sakura Town, a traditional town, and below the City of Clouds, a floating metal city surrounded by cloud. Soon, we arrived in Radiant Garden. I droped off my Keyblade, passing a cute girl who seemed lost. She had light blond hair that goes straight down past her shoulders. Her eyes are blue, but not as light as mine. She wears a black shirt, a light blue skirt, and blue arm wrappings.

“I hope I have my library card, cause I’m checking you out,” I say, using the usual routine. I would hit on any hot girl back then.

“I… um… uh…” The girl responded awkwardly.

“She’s a keeper,” Master Lance joked and nudged me.

I rolled my eyes, “You got a name?”

“What's a name?” She questioned.

“You know, a name, like, what people call you. I’m Konor. So, what’s your name?”

“I'm sorry, but, I don't think I have one... How do I get one?”

Master Lance looked at me, “We should go.”

“I agree,” I muttered. “I need to go. I’ll see you around.”

"But you haven't told me how to get a name yet!"

Master Lance and I arrived at the meeting, and he introduced me to Malum, Awl Forget's apprentice. Awl Forget trains in darkness but she is careful not to fall too deep. Master Ikari, a master of light who is not afraid to use darkness, introduced us to the same girl. She eagerly told me that she had got a name and it was Lucina. Days passed, and the masters discussed in secret. They wouldn't tell us what they were talking about, but it seemed serious. But on the final day of the meetings, Malum came up with a crazy idea...

“I’m tired of sitting around and doing nothing!” Malum complained, as usual. "We should spy on them and see what they're talking about!"

“I dunno, it sounds risky…” Lucina worried.

“I’ll protect you,” Malum replied with a smirk.

“Let’s get going if it’ll shut you up,” I rolled my eyes. “We should each watch from different places.”

“Cina stays with me,” Malum ordered, snaking his arm around her waste. Lucina was oblivious as usual. The entire trip was really starting to piss me off.

“Fine. Meet back here when you’re done.” I headed outside and quickly but quietly climbed a tree next to the room they were in. I focused as my master had taught me, and tried to make out their conversation.

“-war-“ That was Ani Mink, a master who believed only in light.

“The X-blade-“ That was Master Lance.

“-ours!” Awl seemed to argue.

“Please-“ Master Lance was begging.

“If we can’t-“ Master Ikari reasoned.

“You won’t possess it!” Master Hoss, a master of full darkness yelled. The voices in the room were getting louder.

“War will only end badly!” Master Lance yelled.

“You’re just afraid of us becoming more powerful than you!” I couldn’t tell whom that was from.

“Then war it is.”

“Please… you’re not thinking straight!” Master Lance tried to stop them, but it was too late.

“You just want it for yourself.” I lost my footing, dropping to the floor. Hoping they didn’t hear me, I ran back to our meeting place. Master Lance saw me and ran over.

“Come quickly. We don’t have much time.” I ran behind him.

“Where are we going?!”

“I’ll explain soon enough. Just follow me.” Soon, we reached a new building. It was tall, and reminded me of our mansion in Twilight Town. It didn't have many windows, and felt very closed off. It was dusty and covered in cobwebs, like it hadn't been entered in years. Master Lance put his black and white keyblade up to the door and it opened. “I’ve had this place for years, just in case this happened.”

“Just in case what happened?”

“We went to war.”

“What?! What’s going on?!”

“Have you ever heard of the X-blade?” I remembered overhearing it in their conversation.

“N-no.”

“It is a keyblade with the power to unlock Kingdom Hearts, and give one the ability to recreate the world. Forces of light and darkness are trying to obtain it. I know that if either of them did, it would be disastrous.”

“Has it ever had a wielder?”

“Some say it does, but if there is one, they have not revealed themself yet.”

“So what do we do?”

“I’m going to do what I can to stop the war. In the meantime, I have an important job for you. The other sides are trying to gain King Oswald of the Disney Islands’ allegiance. Bringing him into the war would only cause more fighting, which we can’t take if we want the world to survive. Get to him first, and convince him to stat out of the war and protect himself. When you finish, see what you can do to help our side. I’m counting on you.”

“Yes, master.” I reached out to hug him.

We finished hugging, “Good luck.”

“You too.” I wondered if I would ever see him again.

I departed one day later, not knowing much of what I had to do. As I walked through fields of many-colored flowers, I heard a loud noise not far ahead. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
Back to top Go down
https://khkeybladewar.rpg-board.net
Lucina

Lucina

Character sheet
Name:
Classification:
Health:

The Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Prologue: Lucina   The Prologue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Prologue: Lucina

"It's time...."

----------------------

My eyes snapped open while I gasped for breath. Light poured in through the spaces in between the boards that were up above me, and landed on the dark gray concrete I laid on. I pushed myself up into a sitting position, and took note that I was in some sort of ally way.

"What is this place...?" I asked myself, attempting to get up. At first, I stumbled backwards and fell back down, but on my second try, I successfully made it onto my feet.

I wandered aimlessly down the ally, trying to make sense of where I was, when I noticed a girl with very pale, almost white, blonde hair and deep blue eyes heading in the same direction I was. She had on a black top, with white straps, a blue skirt, a black and white choker, and blue ribbons wrapped around her arms. When I stopped to look at her, she did that same, and as I walked closer, she walked towards me.

"Hello..." I said with a nervous voice, only to find that she said hello at the exact same time.

I backed away a little, and started to walk in the direction that I had been going, and after a few seconds I noticed that the other girl wasn't walking next to me any more. 

Out of the corner of my eyes, I notice a boy, who was most likely taller than me, with dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes. Next to him was a man who I knew for a fact was taller than the boy, with black hair. I couldn't tell the color of his eyes, though.

The boy glanced at me as they came closer, and he stopped once he was right in front of me, and he smirked "I hope I have my library card, 'cause I'm checking you out."

I didn't really understand what he was saying, but I felt my face heat up, "I... Um... Uh..."

The man next to him chuckled, "She's a keeper,"

Keeper...? I thought, and the boy rolled his eyes, "You got a name?"

I tilted my head slightly to the side, "What's a name?"

“You know, a name, like, what people call you. I’m Konor. So, what’s your name?”

I dropped my gaze down to my feet, "I'm sorry, but, I don't think I have one..." I looked back up at Konor,  "How do I get one?"

Konor and the other man exchanged a look, then the man speaks up, "We should go."

Konor muttered something then raised his voice, “I need to go. I’ll see you around.”

As they walked away, I started to panic a little. What if I never got to find out how to get a name?!

"But you haven't told me how to get a name yet!"

I think they had heard me, but neither of them stopped walking. I wandered around the city for a while after that. I didn't know what else to do at the time. I felt so lost though, like a needle in a haystack. I didn't think I would ever find my way.

After a while, I really just wanted to find out how to get a name, and I walked up to a man with light brown hair, and dark blue eyes, "Excuse me, sir, may I ask you something?"

The man looked at me, and gave me a small smile, "What is it?"

I glanced around nervously for a second, before looking back up at him, "How can I get a name?"

A look of sadness washed over his face, and he put a hand on my shoulder, "Do you not remember yours?"

"No, I've never had one," I answered simply. I didn't exactly understand why he looked so sad. Were names that important? If they were, why didn't I have one? "Can you please tell me how I can get one?"

"Someone has to give you a name," He responded with a sad tone in his voice.

"Well.... Can you please name me, then?" I tilted my head to the side agIn. I don't know exactly why though.

"Alright." He looked a bit shocked, and looked me over for a moment, then responded, "Your name will be Lucina. Is that all right with you?"

I nodded, and I felt the corners of my mouth curve up into a smile.

"Good... Now, Lucina, have you ever used something called a keyblade...?" His eyes were serious, and my head hurt a little after he said "keyblade".

"I don't know..." I murmured, trying to conceal the new found pain in my head.

"Well, would you like to use it?"

I never understood why, but I nodded a little, "Yes."

"Alright then," He took his hand off of my shoulder, "I am Master Ikari, and from this point on, you will be my apprentice."

-------------------------------------------

Master Ikari taught me how to use this thing called a keyblade, and I met two other apprentices. One was Konor. I was excited to tell Konor that I had gotten a name, but I couldn't tell if he cared or not. The one was a boy with brown hair and golden eyes named Malum. He was... Strange. I could feel something was different about him, but I couldn't exactly tell what it was. We ended up staying a few days, and on the last day, the masters were all having a meeting.

“I’m tired of sitting around and doing nothing!” Malum complained, "We should spy on them and see what they're talking about!"

"I dunno, it sounds risky," I said. The last thing I wanted was for Master Ikari to be mad at me.

"Don't worry about it, I'll make sure you don't get found out,"

“Let’s get going if it’ll shut you up,” Konor rolled his eyes, “We should each watch from different places.”

"Cina stays with me," Malum said, wrapping his arm around my waste, and he has a weird look in his eyes.... Just for a second though. I don't even know if I had just imagined it or not.

“Fine. Meet back here when you’re done.”  With that Konor walked away, and Malum pulled me towards a window near where the master were, and made me duck down under it.

“-war-“ That was Ani Mink, a master who believed only in light.

“The X-blade-“ I cried out as pain rushed through me, and I clutched my head. Malum looked down at me, but he didn't look like he cared. That weird look in his eyes was back.

“-ours!” 

“Please-“

“If we can’t-“ That was master Ikari.

“You won’t possess it!” After that the voices started to get louder.

“War will only end badly!”

“You’re just afraid of us becoming more powerful than you!”

“Then war it is.”

“Please… you’re not thinking straight!”

“You just want it for yourself."

I heard Malum leave after that, and I just stopped listening to the conversation. I could feel little water droplets rolls down my cheeks, but I had no idea why they were there.

After a few minutes, the pain in my head cleared up, and I stood up and whipped the tears away. 

The door not to far from me opened up, and Master Ikari came rushing out. At the sight of me, he made a bee lines to me, and put his hands on my shoulders, "Lucina, there is something I need you to do."

I knew this had to do with the conversation they just had, "Yes, Master?"

"You must go to the Disney Islands and find a place called Oswald's Castle. There you will find the king. Try and convince him to join our side of the war."

"War? What's war?" I asked.

He looked sad again, like when I asked him how to get a name, "I'm sorry Lucina, but there is no time for me to explain. Please, you must go now."

"Alright... I'll come back soon, Master!" I smiled, and moved again from him.

"Goodbye Lucina," He smiled.

I summoned my keyblade and turned it into a thing that Master had called a keyblade rider. I hopped onto it, and speed away from Radiant Garden, completely oblivious the what was going to happen.

When I heard the explosion in the background, I glanced back and saw the dust floating around in the air. I didn't even think of turning back, and just kept going past everything. I didn't even think of the possibility that I would never get to see my Master again.

Last edited by Lucina on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ren

Ren

Character sheet
Name:
Classification:
Health:

The Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prologue   The Prologue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:21 pm

~Ren's Prologue~

Ren’s Story
Prologue

One month later...

I felt the hot sun beating down upon me. The world was nothing to me at that current moment. My body was completely drained. I didn’t have the strength to get up, to move. It was taking every part of me to even keep myself breathing. I wanted to die, to give up; to evaporate into nothingness. But I knew I had to keep on living. Why? I don’t know. Something just told me that I need to keep living; I had a goal I needed to accomplish. What that was I had no idea. I hadn’t an idea about anything. I couldn’t remember anything up to this point. All there was was pain; pain, suffering, and death.

After a few minutes (or maybe it was hours) of breathing I finally gathered up the energy to sit up. I viewed my surroundings with curiosity, and with a bit of hope. I felt like a lost little girl who wandered off and couldn’t find her mommy. The area around me was barren: nothing growing. The only thing that moved here was a light wind. After the pain in my body subsided my body began to become aware of the discomfort of the heat, the itchiness of my wavy brown hair, and the hot sand I was sitting on. Without the pain in my body I decided I would try to stand. That was a bad idea. As soon as my full body weight went onto my legs they gave out from pain. Not the same pain as before tho, they felt sore, like I’ve been running for miles and miles. Whether that was true or not, I hadn’t the faintest idea. All I knew was that I was now kneeling on my left knee gasping for air.

After a few moments of gasping for air I decided that I’d try again, this time it went a lot more smoothly. I managed to, shakily, stand up on my feet. I couldn’t move much but I thought I should check out my surroundings a bit more. So once I decided that I was ready to move my feet I started walking forward. It wasn’t far until I realized I couldn’t walk much farther. The land I was on wasn’t really land at all. It was just a floating piece of wasteland. I was literally stranded on an island in the middle of nowhere; of nothing. The haziness of my eyes could make out another floating platform a little bit ahead. It seemed like it was moving around, shifting positions-or maybe it was my platform that was moving. I decided to look back behind me, maybe that was actually forward.

As I continued to walk forward, I came back to the spot where I was lying not too long ago. My body’s imprint was still in the sand, slightly covered up by the blowing wind. I tried to forget about the pain I felt not too long ago, but it was hard. I managed to at least shrug it off and keep moving forward. I guess that’s all that matter to me at that moment, moving forward; getting away from this hell-hole. As I approached the other ledge by hope drained a bit too see that there was no road forward. I approached this ledge and looked forward to see if there were any other floating wastelands.

The wind was picking up, kicking up the sand, so it was hard to see through the haze. But, I managed to see several other barren wastelands ahead of me. The wind started to pick up and change direction, blowing the haze away and causing sand to lightly hit my back. The other pieces of floating land were smaller than mine, and gradually getting smaller. They all seemed to be leading to one place, a shadowy land mass. What was going on there I couldn’t tell, all I could hear was what sounded like metal clashing with metal, and maybe someone yelling. Maybe that’s where I came from. Maybe that was my home. But why would I run away? I figured I had to have some reason to leave that place. I just wish I could remember. I wish I could remember anything; who I was, where I was. It was so frustrating. As I continued to stare at the looming figure in front of me I noticed something moving on the wastelands. They looked like…shadows moving, little tiny circular shadows. I watched them with great curiosity but then something came out of the shadow and landed on one of the landmass. I didn’t know what it was until I saw its eyes. Its eyes were burned into my mind; those glowing yellow eyes. I couldn’t remember much but I remembered them. I knew I had to get away from them. I knew that they would kill, that they wanted to kill me. They were the bane of all life, the enemy of all-Heartless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prologue   The Prologue Empty

Back to top Go down

The Prologue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade War :: The Story :: Awakening-
Jump to: